A paracord bracelet is also known as a survival bracelet. It is a bracelet made out of paracord and is considered a survival tool for many campers, climbers, hikers, and other people who generally love the outdoors.
These types of cords are mostly made of seven inner strands which contain an additional three inner strands each, making sure you have more than a fair amount of cord to work with.
While paracord bracelets can be multi-colored and fun to wear, a paracord bracelet is a simple and very handy survival kit for unexpected situations when it comes to exploring the outdoors.
When it comes to using the survival cord in an unexpected survival situation, not all paracords are designed equally. That is why you should know where and how your paracord was manufactured. You don’t want to make the mistake of choosing a simple fashion item in place of a military-grade survival bracelet.
We want to give you a range of options with some of the best survival paracords currently available on the market during this period. This way, you can feel confident about your safety when you choose any of these options.
The X-Plore Gear emergency paracord bracelet is tactical and compact. It comes pre-fitted with all features needed for outdoor survival. Whether you’re going fishing, hiking, or camping – this durable cord is an ideal choice for your survival kit.
This colored mini bracelet is a 4-in-1 personal survival kit that is perfect for every outdoor journey in any weather. It is equipped with a whistle, a flint fire starter that works well enough to start a warming or cooking fire, a compass, a scraper, and the survival paracord.
This strong paracord cord comes in a unisex and smart design that can easily be carried around or stored. You can attach it to your backpack, purse, or just slap it on your wrist.
They’re available in a range of colors and sizes to fit including kid sizes. Fitted with survival features for different scenarios, this survival paracord is great value for the price.
This cost-effective set is manufactured according to the highest standards and is very durable and long-lasting no matter how rugged the use. From being used to secure items to finding your way, cutting simple packages, or lighting a fire, this multi-use Paracord tops the list.
- 4-in-1 survival features
- Great value for money
- Variety of colors and sizes
- Suitable for several terrains and weather
- Compass can easily be thrown off direction by metals
The K2-Peak quality paracord bracelet is a 5-in-1 survival tool kit that is a perfect blend of versatility and strength. This standout paracord was designed to get you out of tough and sticky situations on your camping, fishing, or hiking trips.
This bracelet can be deployed into 12 feet of paracord in extremely dire situations. The ropes on this design have been tested and certified to a minimum breaking point of 250kg/550lbs, which means it is extremely strong.
The features of this model include a high-quality whistle to create loud noise or rescue sounds, and a high-quality compass to help you find your way if you get separated or lose track of direction.
It also has a magnesia rod to make sure you can easily start a fire when needed, an easy-to-use scraper and emergency knife, and strong lengthy paracords. This model also includes an instruction leaflet as well as other survival tips and ideas.
This paracord can be purchased in a range of adjustable sizes as well as colors. Made from a military-grade 550 parachute cord, this emergency kit is ideal for every outdoor-loving or exploring individual.
- 550 military-grade parachute cord
- 5-in-1 features
- Lengthy paracord
- Instruction manual with extra tips
- Compact and handy
- Size discrepancy
This ready-to-go survival paracord is a 5-in-1 survival gear essential. Designed and modeled for extreme outdoor conditions and harsh weather, this paracord is the ultimate camping or hiking survival kit.
12 feet of super-strong military-grade cord to get you out of sticky situations. Whether you need to tie up an emergency bed, cling on to something, fish for an emergency food source, or strap up to go – this cord can be relied on in several sticky situations.
This paracord comes in a pack of 2 bracelets with an instruction manual explaining all features and how to use them. A lifetime warranty is also included to assure you of standard and quality despite rugged use over time.
The 5-in-1 survival essentials included in this design are a fire starter that’s useful for any occasion, a loud whistle for emergencies, a loud compass to alert others, a Ferro Rod striker, and a long military-grade paracord.
- 5-in-1 features
- 2-in-1 pack of bracelets
- Lifetime warranty
- High-quality materials
- Value for money
- Size discrepancy
The friendly swede paracord comes in a pack of 2 stylish bracelets made to fit both men and women for emergency outdoor situations. This high-quality kit is meant for survival and dire emergencies. This paracord can be taken apart and assembled in as fast as one minute, helping you save time.
This paracord is available in adjustable sizes and is perfect for adults of any age. The bracelet comes with a plastic buckle that can be quickly opened and closed with a clasp for easy wear.
The friendly swede strong cord can support a weight limit of as high as 250kg which can equal a couple of bodies with extra weight. Tested and trusted to maintain strength despite rugged continuous use, you won’t have to worry about snapping or breakage.
This lightweight and comfortable design is a must-have for any of your outdoor trips, be it fishing, camping overnight, or hiking with a group of friends or family. When it comes to power and versatility, it holds a strong undisputed position.
Made from polyester, this paracord is associated with durability and its ability to perform optimally even when it’s wet. Available in an array of colors and sizes, these bracelets can also be worn around the wrist as a fashion piece or as an everyday accessory, depending on your profession.
This bracelet is handmade with care from high-quality materials. It’s been certified and approved for use as a safety and survival tool. Customer service is also available to quickly resolve any complaints and issues.
- 2-in-1 pack
- Strong and lengthy
- Buckle clasp for easy fitting
- Everyday use
- Great quality
- Sizing discrepancies
This multi-tool and multi-use paracord bracelet was made with the utmost care and with survival as the primary intention. This paracord survival bracelet can deploy to 10 feet and can be used by both men and women.
It also comes fitted with a buckle for easy on and off.
The survival paracord can support a weight of as much as 250kg and is completely waterproof. This bracelet is fitted with several different metal tools for different situations such as a Ferro rod to start a fire, a saw, wrench, screwdriver, and others.
Equipped with extra features asides from the tools, this bracelet includes a built-in flint to start a life-saving fire, a whistle that is loud enough to signal rescuers in emergencies, and an SOS led light.
This paracord is fully adjustable and is suitable for different kinds of situations including climbing and fishing. Completely waterproof to keep the tools and features safe, this paracord can be used in any weather or terrain. For survival preparation in extreme situations outdoors, this paracord keeps you prepared and ready.
- Multi features
- SOS LED light
- Value for money
- Compass can easily be thrown off direction
- Faulty or damaged compass
For outdoorsy people who wouldn’t want to go on a trip without a survival kit, choosing any of the above-listed paracord bracelets would suit your needs just fine regardless of the weather or terrain conditions.
These choices were handmade and crafted with care, prioritizing safety. They give great value for money and can serve multiple functions or needs.
What Are the Many Ways To Use A Paracord
There are several ways to use a paracord both outdoors and indoors, from survival to food provision or first aid. Let’s get into those different methods and what to do.
Paracord Uses for Shelter Or Survival
- Rescue Line: A paracord can be used as a survival kit in several situations such as drowning, someone stuck in quicksand, or someone in a hole. All you have to do is tie an eight knot in your paracord, pick a steady stance or attach it to a strong fit and then toss it to the victim.
- Firestarter: Several paracord models come with fire starters or built-in flints.
- Shelter: If you are ever forced to spend the night outdoor you can create an emergency tree shelter or hammock with your paracord.
- Hauling: The 550 cord can be used for a series of incredible things including pulling heavy objects. The strength certification and design mean you can use your paracord to transport things on your hiking or camping trips.
- Rope Ladder: For situations that have to do with climbing or ascending you can always make a rope ladder from your paracord.
Uses Of Paracord for First Aid
- Sling: A paracord can be used as a sling for injuries or broken arms in support with a branch or stick for support.
- Tourniquet: For severe injuries involving bleeding, you can tie a paracord above the wound to apply pressure and reduce the loss of blood.
- Splint: In emergencies involving broken bones you can use a paracord and stick to create a splint and prevent further damage.
Uses Of Paracord For Self Defense
- Restraint: A paracord can be used as a restraint if you catch an assailant or trespasser. Knot them like cuffs and tighten them around the assailant’s wrists to keep them in place.
- Throwing Sling: For self-defense, you can knit your paracord into a pouch to create a sling.
- Monkey Fist: A monkey fist knot is a type of knot that looks like a small folded paw. A stone or metal ball is tied together with a paracord to create a self-defense weapon.
- Tripwire: The inner threads of a paracord can be tied around noisy objects (like cans) and fastened to trees or other nearby objects to create a tripwire and increase awareness and security in your immediate environment.
Paracords are available in several forms ranging from bracelets to them being wrapped around tools. When it comes to picking out one for personal use, it’s best to consider your primary intentions for purchase.
The list of uses of a paracord is endless and it is important that you learn how to use one, especially for emergency survival.
Choosing one from our list of best survival paracord is the best way to start your next outdoor adventure. Try to keep one around at all times as you never know when you might just need one.
For more helpful tips on survival and emergencies check out other interesting reads on our site.